PRODUCT FEATURES - ONE resin for ONE thousand applications - The first castable resin developed for the new LCD monochromatic generation and DLP printers.
- Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low temperature burnout compatibility (even if we recommend 750°C last stage, everything is burned out at 680°C).
- Low temperature melting polymer ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
- Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
- No bleeding issue also on LCD machines.
- The first real melt-able resin at low temperature.
- Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during print making polymer expand chemically).
- Low viscosity (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns).
- Strong adhesion to platform (adhesion layers are exposure layers x4 or even x3), no need to primer.
- Toxic and carcinogenic component free, Low fumes emission during burnout. Very low VOC and negligible smell.
- Low fumes emission during burnout
- Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè etc.
Click here for Features and Profiles for common printers on the market.
Washing Procedure Click Here
MSDS Document Click Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.