PrimaVALUE ABS Filament from PrimaCreator for your 3D Printer
PrimaVALUE ABS stands for affordable quality ABS filament for your 3D printer. This ABS filament is suitable as a cheap daily use filament for your FFF/FDM 3D printer. Buy the ABS filament in the most popular colors now.
Material properties of PrimaVALUE ABS Filament:
- Perfect for household & industrial applications – High quality
- Very strong, lightweight and durable material
- Available in a wide range of different powerful colors
- High impact strength, minimized warping tendency
- Perfect for additive manufacturing of tools & toys
ABS filament with low warping tendency
Any ABS material is prone to warping, so we recommend a heated build platform (and optimally build space). Compared to other ABS filament, PrimaVALUE ABS comes warping minimized.
If quality is important to you - Choose PrimaVALUE Filament:
- ABS filament with good performance
- PrimaVALUE ABS is a very good filament for daily use
- It features high stiffness, impressive color intensity and medium impact strength
Good resistance to greases & oils
The ABS filament is resistant to greases & oils.
Easy to post-process ABS
Just rework the material after 3D printing, sand it and paint the surface.
Good material quality
Only high-quality materials are used for the production of PrimaVALUE ABS filament.
Consistent diameter of 1.75 & 2.85 mm
The ABS filament has a consistent diameter with little variation. Strict quality control and extensive testing ensure this. It is available in 1.75 & 2.85 mm diameters.
Tips for good bed adhesion/pressure bed adhesion
We recommend a heated build platform and an adhesive (spray or glue stick) for better and optimal material adhesion.
Economical thanks to higher material quality
Higher material quality leads to less waste filament. Large production volumes ensure a lower price.
Ease of use
PrimaVALUE ABS filament has very good flow properties. ABS Filament from PrimaCreator is compatible with almost all fused layer 3D printers on the market today.
Material Data PrimaValue ABS:
- Density: 1.03 g/cm³
- Extruder/Nozzle temperature: 220-265 °C (recommended: 255 °C)
- Bed temperature: 90-110 °C
- Recommended processing speed: 35-80 mm/s
- Melting temperature: 245 °C
- Material weight: 1000 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.