PrimaSELECT 3D Printer PLA Filament from PrimaCreator
Buy sustainable PrimaSELECT PLA filament and you get an excellent material for your 3D printer. The filament is non-toxic and free from unpleasant odours, when 3D printed. Realize top 3D printing results easily and reliably with an extremely strong adhesion between the individual layers.
Material properties of PrimaSELECT PLA filament:
- Very easy to process beautiful PLA filament for your 3D printer
- 3D print impressive things in bright colours
- Wide range of beautiful vibrant colours
- Excellent adhesion between material layers
- Biodegradable, sustainable, non-toxic & no harmful odour when 3D printing
- You have the choice – Wide variety: 1.75 or 2.85 mm; 50 g samples, 750 g or 2.3 kg roll
- Neatly spooled on a transparent roll for perfect filament overview
PLA filament for many applications – Easy processing on your 3D printer
Use PLA filament for a variety of applications. Whether hobby models, design objects or prototypes for your company, PrimaSELECT PLA is always the filament of your choice. 3D print the PLA filament easily on your 3D printer – even without a heated printing platform.
Sustainable 3D printing thanks to biodegradability
Polylactic acid (PLA) is a biodegradable polymer. It is made from lactic acid, which can be fermented from grains such as corn. PLA can also be recycled, ensuring sustainable ecological use.
Minimal warping risk with PLA 3D printer filament
PrimaSELECT 3D printer PLA filament has a minimal warping risk. Process the filament on your FFF/FDM 3D printer without frustration. Your machine does not need an enclosed build space or heated build platform to process PLA material.
Wide range of powerful colours thanks to RAL system
All PrimaSELECT PLA filaments are based on the RAL colour system. The PLA filament offers you the widest spectrum of different powerful colours or matt surfaces. The selection ranges from matt colours to very powerful neon colours. Thanks to clear colour coding, you get the exact same colour every time you order a new spool. Run out of filament? Simply reorder the identical colour!
Very good adhesion to BuildTak, glass plates coated with adhesives & glue stick
PrimaSELECT PLA adheres well to BuildTak, painters’ tape or glass plates coated with adhesives or glue stick. A heated build platform is not required, but a platform temperature between 45 and 60 °C is ideal. Achieve optimal 3D printing results with your PrimaSELECT PLA filament.
PLA 3D printer filament in diameter sizes 1.75 & 2.85 mm
PrimaSELECT PLA 3D printer filament is available in the diameter sizes 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm. 3D print the filament on almost all FFF/FDM 3D printers, with Bowden extruder and direct drive. Thanks to the free choice of diameters, PrimaSELECT is also available for your 3D printer.
Buy PrimaSELECT PLA filament as 50 g sample, 750 g spool or 2.3 kg roll
The needs of our customers are as different as the different types of people. That's why PrimaSELECT PLA filament comes in exactly the packaging size you need. Buy the 50g samples to try out new filament shades, the 750g spools for small to medium 3D prints and the 2.3kg roll for large projects and high throughput 3D printing.
Possible applications PrimaSELECT PLA 3D printer filament:
- Hobby work & 3D printing useful everyday objects
- Design models for art & architecture
- Tools & prototypes and end use parts
- Many more innovative applications – your imagination is the only limit to your possibilities
Low tolerance deviation & high diameter accuracy thanks to the latest laser measurement technology
Our state-of-the-art factory is equipped with the latest laser measurement technology. This ensures that you get a coil with very low tolerance & diameter deviation. This ensures that you buy a PLA filament that is compatible with most 3D printers on the market.
Material data PrimaSELECT PLA:
- Density: 1.24 g/cm³
- Diameter: 1.75/2.85 mm
- Extruder/Nozzle temperature: 185-220 °C (recommended: 210 °C)
- Bed temperature: 0-60 °C
- Recommended processing speed: 30-80 mm/s
- Melting temperature: 210 °C ±10˚C
- Material weight: 750 g or 2.3 kg
- Coil dimensions: 200 x 80 mm or 300 x 103 mm
- Coil inner diameter: 55 mm or 51.5 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.