Maximize the print performance and uptime of your Ultimaker 3 with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of our reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom, or print in dual color. Ultimaker 3/S5 print cores come with 0.4 mm and 0.8 mm nozzle sizes for a greater flexibility.
Delivering industrial-grade results
1. Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or water-soluble support.
2. Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
3. More materials. Select from a broad portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP, and PVA.
4. Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
5. Nozzle size choice. Choose 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
6. Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to protect the extruder.
7. Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.
Industrial power, limitless possibilities
The Ultimaker 3 offers an integrated software, hardware and material solution for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build and support materials, and the unique auto-nozzle lifting system ensures the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full geometric freedom.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.