Spectrum PLA Satin is a PLA-based filament for additive manufacturing with colour concentrates which imparts the satin texture effect to printed items. It is another material with unique aesthetic properties. The surface satin texture of printed items largely reduces the visibility of layers on the side surface of printed items. Using a specially development pigment, it is possible to retain the classic properties of PLA, i.e. the simple and efficient printing, while obtaining a very low shrinkage rate and relatively high tensile strength. Thus the material is designed for those who appreciate simple printing and very high aesthetic properties.
- a good alternative for styrene-based materials
- printing possible without a heated bed
- easy separation of the object from the bed
- high durability comparable to ABS prints
- no shrinkage after cooling
- the possibility to obtain a perfect side surface
Elements produced using SILK PLA are characterized by:
- reduced visibility of layers on the side surfaces of printed items
- satin shine on the entire surface of printed items
- Better maintenance of all the mechanical strength parameters of the standard PLA
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, foiled Spectrum Filaments packaging.
|Verify your spool - preview of the diameter course of the entire spool:||
|Hot pad temperature:||
|Spool outer diameter:||
|Spool inner diameter:||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.