Get the unique stone look
Spectrum PLA Stone Age filament is a series of PLA-based material with admixtures to obtain an imitation of “stony” structure of printed items. The Stone type filament, manufactured in two shades: Stone Age Light and Stone Age Dark, demonstrates excellent masking of layers, while printed items feel rough resembling real stone.
The original properties of Spectrum PLA Stone Age series filaments determine their applications for industries mostly related to the decorative art and architecture. Spectrum PLA Stone Age has been used to create dozens of models of objects which already exist as well as to visualize objects to be built.
Tip: The admixtures do not affect much the properties of printed items. A major aspect is the use of printing nozzles with diameters of 0.4mm or more.
- Material: PLA
- Available diameter: 1.75 mm
- Available weight: 500 / 1000 [g]
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05 [mm]
- Density: 1.24 [g/cm3]
- Shrinkage: ~0 [%]
- Verify your spool:
- YES (course of diameter – online graph - on the entire length of the spool, mean diameter, ovality, standard deviation individually for each manufactured spool)
How to use
- Nozzle temperature: 185-225°C
- Bed temperature: 0-45°C
- Heated chamber: Not required
- Active cooling fan: up to 100%
- Print speed: 40-80 mm/s
- Flowrate: 100-105%
- Retraction - direct: 1-3 mm
- Retraction - bowden: 4-6 mm
- Retraction speed: 25-45 mm/s
- beautiful, aesthetic imitation of stone
- rough surface
- high durability
- shrinkage-free printing
- layer masking
- not abrasive
- decorative art
- concept and demo prototyping of designed finished and semi-finished products
- interior design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.