Reasons to choose Ultimaker PETG
Ultimaker PETG sets the standard for enterprise-grade industrial use, with key benefits including:
- Good adhesion and preconfigured print profiles mean anyone can quickly and easily achieve first-time-right results
- Compared to PLA and Tough PLA, Ultimaker PETG unlocks the widest range of technical applications – ideal for industrial parts, tools, and prototypes
- One of the most affordable technical 3D printing materials with a good mix of properties, Ultimaker PETG is easy to standardize the printing process across your organization
Below are some key mechanical properties of Ultimaker PETG:
- Good chemical resistance against lubricants, oils, alcohol, acids, and bases
- Able to withstand humid environments and temperatures up to 76°C
- Tough and wear resistant
- Available in 14 colors including transparent and fluorescent, Ultimaker PETG is suited for a variety of use cases, from color coding to see-through parts
Ultimaker PETG is built for industrial use – an ideal choice for:
- Manufacturing aids for the production line
- Parts for industrial use, such as liquid-proof sensor covers or color-coded tools
- Functional prototypes
Ultimaker PETG is officially supported by the Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker S3, and Ultimaker 2+ Connect series of 3D printers. It is compatible for dual extrusion with the following materials:
- Ultimaker PVA
- Ultimaker Breakaway
Example prints using Ultimaker PETG
In the color you want with the mechanical properties you need – Ultimaker PETG is the perfect solution to creating manufacturing aids that ensure efficiency, order, and safety in an industrial environment.
Parts for industrial use
Ultimaker PETG features chemical and temperature-resistant properties, making it an excellent candidate for creating parts meant to work hard in an industrial environment.
Easy printability and a balance between toughness, stiffness, and resistance to external influences mean you can design, test, and iterate functional prototypes that get the job done.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.