Ultimaker PLA is really easy to print with, it’s reliable, gives good surface quality and it’s made from renewable sources, so it’s biodegradable too. It also works perfectly with Cura material profiles.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PLA:
- If you want to easily achieve high resolution prints
- Printing concept models and prototypes when aesthetics and fine details are key
- When you’re casting metal parts through lost PLA casting
- It’s perfect for printing in education or in the office, thanks to low ultrafine particle emissions
- A heated bed isn’t necessary, it works with glue and blue tape as well
- PLA isn’t suitable for medium temperature applications (50°C +) or long term outdoor usage. ABS is a better material for high temperature applications and CPE for outdoor usage.
In the medical industry, doctors are utilizing 3D printed models made from PLA to help patients better understand and visualize their condition.
PLA helps architects quickly build affordable, high-resolution prototypes with sharp surface details for client presentations.
Prints containing intricate curves, overhangs, and geometric features, can be easily printed with PLA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.